Thursday 7 June 2012

Nokia 5130 Mobile Review

  • Mobile phone has become an integral part of life...never to misjudge its importance...
  • We have a new phobia too-Nomophobia-is the fear of being without a mobile phone.
  • Each one of us will have a story associated with our cell phones..From the time we bought it.. till the time we lost or broke or sold it....Can you recall the best photographs you had taken from your mobile?..Important messages you had sent from it to your loved ones...or even gifted the same as a token of love to your girlfriends/boyfriends...So many incidents are associated with a single piece of electronic gadget....
  • I too had Rs.6000 in hand and was searching for a best piece for my budget...searched the websites..Gsmarena...fonearena...mouthshut... and atlast arrived at a conclusion it is my Nokia 5130 Express music. As usual my parents were yelling at me for wasting money just for a communication device,but they doesn know what else we do with it..I mean taking pictures, browsing etc.etc..
  • Technical Info
Photobucket


Pros:
  1. For the past three years I had been using this phone with an easy of operation
  2. I can browse using opera
  3. I can even connect my system and use it as a modem
  4. Picture quality best to satisfaction
  5. Atlast plays those lovely songs very perfectly
Cons:
  1.  I had spent around 1000 bugs to reload the software which gets crashed all of a sudden mainly due to overflowing of message memory
  2. You cannot adjust its brightness
At the outset its a good phone which can serve many of your purpose but with a bad software and henc you may need to periodically backup all your data onto your system....



No comments:

Post a Comment