Sunday 24 March 2013

Charminar- Kannada Film review


Director: R Chandru
Producer: R Chandru
Music Director: Hari , Gurukiran
Lyricst: Kaviraj
Cast:
Prem Kumar as Mohan
Meghana Gaonkar as Radha


Had done with my exams, called my dip friends and a date was fixed to get together for those funny moments of life...we love to be together..

And my horse was ready on a Sunday morning ,I mean my bike, got on to it and reached CPRI , suddenly clutch wire of my bike got cut. Now i didn't want to disappoint my friends and parked the vehicle near a school to join my gang.

Four friends together and there was happiness, checked out the nearest theater and it was Santosh featuring CHARMINAR FILM. Got the tickets and settled in our seats.

Charminar film did start with story line about group of people arranging for a get together and it was a co-incidence we friends did watch the film after a get together indeed.
Though the film starts with friendship, it is more about the love between a guy and his school mate who happens to be alumni of the school.

Film is quite romantic which has that ability of of inciting love in your heart and makes u feel that unique experience and story line is not so complicated too. But there is a unnecessary speech and story twists at the end part of the film which u may find it difficult to digest.

Otherwise it is a movie with good message which has that ability to make ur hearts melt. I loved the music too but don't remember any songs or its lines. In the acting department Prem and his co-star have done justice to their roles.

Charminar , its a one time watchable movie. A song for you from the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment